If you like to wear the popular Large Heavy Earrings but have Stretched or Torn Earlobes we have just the solution for you - REPAIR-A TEAR.
**PLEASE NOTE -The Repair-A-Tear design has changed. It is now connected by a clear strip.
Hypo-Allergenic Adhesive Pierced Ear Hole Reinforcer. Prevents Earlobe Stretching And Tearing. Temporarily Eliminates Earlobe Tear And Supports The Weight Of Pierced Earrings.
Hypoallergenic Medical Grade Adhesive. Recommended For Daily Use.
1. Remove The Adhesive Liner Paper Cover From One Circle Of The Comfees Repair-A Tear Sheet. Don't Touch The Adhesive.
2. Choose A Comfees Ear Protector Disk Or Stabilizer Disk, Depending On Type Of Earring And Application.
3. Position Comfees Protector Disk Or Stabilizer Disk On Top Of Exposed Part Of Repair-A Tear Sheet And Press Down Firmly. When You Lift, Adhesive Will Be Attached To Disk.
4. Using Your Earring Post, Pierce The Applied Adhesive At The Hole In The Center Of The Comfees Protector Or Stabilizer Disk.
5. Insert Earring Post Into Your Earlobe At The Highest Point In The Pierced Opening. Maintaining This Position, Apply The Protector Or Stabilizer Disk To The Earring Post On The Back Of The Ear With The Adhesive Side Adhering To The Back Of The Earlobe.
6. To Replace Comfees Repair-A Tear, First Remove Earring. Take Protector Or Stabilizer Disk Off Back Of Earlobe. Peel Adhesive From Disk. Proceed To Apply New Repair-A-Tear.